Family Healthcare Pharmacy is now OPEN to serve your family! Not only do we serve the whole community, Family Healthcare of Hagerstown patients may also qualify for discounted medications. Just ask your provider!
201 South Cleveland Avenue
Suite 101 on First Floor
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Family Healthcare Pharmacy participates in Maryland Medicaid, Medicare products, and most private insurance plans.
Can’t afford your medication? Tell your FHH provider or pharmacist. We have staff to help find resources for you.
We also offer a drive-thru for your convenience.
We are a 340B Pharmacy!
This federal program allows eligible organizations and patients to have access to reduced-cost medications.
What are the benefits?
- For Patients – The 340B pricing program provides discounted medications to those who cannot otherwise afford them.
- For FHH – It supports Family Healthcare of Hagerstown by providing additional funding for services, staffing, and programs.
- For Everyone – Though only FHH patients can benefit from 340B prices, everyone is welcome to use the pharmacy.
Our Pharmacy Partners
We partner with the following pharmacies for the convenience of FHH patients. Be sure to ask them about 340B medicines:
- CVS Pharmacy (Cannon Avenue)
- CVS Pharmacy (Wilson Boulevard)
- WalMart (Garland Groh Boulevard)
- Walgreens (Burhans Boulevard, Virginia Avenue, Dual Highway, Antietam Street, Pennsylvania Avenue, & Medical Campus Road)
Prescription Transfers from Other Pharmacies
The Family Healthcare Pharmacy staff can help you transfer your prescriptions. Simply call our pharmacy and we will contact the other pharmacy for you to complete the transfer.