Family Healthcare of Hagerstown is a Federally Qualified Health Center located in the City of Hagerstown in Western Maryland’s semi-rural Washington County. Our clinical and non-clinical staff enjoy the opportunity to grow professionally as they deliver patient-centered care in a new, state-of-the-art healthcare facility. If you are looking for a unique opportunity for professional and personal development in primary care, dental, or mental health, Family Healthcare may be the place for you. Check out our amazing, updated benefit package! Working at FHH is more than just a job, it is an opportunity to impact the lives of the people living in our community. We are growing – Come join our team! We are hiring part-time and full-time.
- Company paid Medical Insurance
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- 403B retirement plan with generous matching
- Company paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional voluntary benefits including cancer, hospital, accident coverage, and more
For a list of open positions click the link on the left sidebar above.