Preparing for a Visit
Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time to update your information at the patient kiosk.
What to bring:
- Photo I.D.
- Current and active insurance card (if insured)
- Copay in the form of cash, check or credit card (if required by your insurance company)
- Any previous medical records
- Current medication list, including nutritional supplements such as vitamins or over-the-counter medications such as low-dose aspirin
- Immunization records
- If uninsured, bring last year’s 1040 tax return along with most recent pay stubs covering one month and any additional family income documentation
Before your first appointment, fill out the New Patient Packet. Please print and bring these forms to your first appointment.