Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time to have your information updated. You will want to check in at the Greeter’s Desk which is in front of you as you enter the building. The greeter will then instruct you on next steps.
What to bring:
- Photo I.D.
- Current and active insurance card (if insured)
- Copay in the form of cash, check or credit card (if required by your insurance company)
- Any previous medical records
- Your medications, including nutritional supplements such as vitamins or over-the-counter medications such as low-dose aspirin. A medication list can replace the actual bottles if needed.
- Immunization records if appropriate
- If uninsured, we ask you to apply for a Sliding Fee. To complete these forms, you will need proofs of income including the prior year’s 1040 tax return, most recent pay stubs covering one month, and documents for any additional family income.
Before your first appointment, please fill out the New Patient Packet. We encourage you to print them and bring them, completed, to your first appointment. If you do not fill them out ahead of time, please arrive 20-30 minutes before your appointment to complete your forms. They can be found here: Forms