Family Practice means just that. Families, no matter a family of one person or a family of many generations, can receive care. In fact, everyone is invited to receive care here: moms, dads, babies, children, teens, grandparents and everyone in between.
Our medical providers and staff provide what you need:
- Preventative care including annual physical exams for children and adult medicine, vaccines, preventative health screenings, and internal medicine.
- Sick care and treatment including same-day appointments
- Gynecological visits and well woman screenings, including breast exams and family planning services
- Chronic disease management for illnesses like diabetes, asthma, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure
- On-site lab services
- On-site Pharmacy
- Case management services
- Providers available 24-hours per day
- Referrals to area specialists
Please be aware that we DO NOT prescribe narcotic medications for chronic pain. When necessary, we will assist you in making an appointment with Pain Management.
Sheila Rohe, Family Health Nurse Practitioner shares what she loves about Family Healthcare of Hagerstown!