Family Practice means just that. Families, no matter a family of one person or a family of many generations, can receive care. In fact, everyone is invited to receive care here: moms, dads, babies, children, teens, grandparents and everyone in between.
Our medical providers and staff provide what you need:
- Preventative care including annual physical exams for children and adults, vaccines and screenings
- Sick care and treatment including same-day appointments
- Gynecological visits and well woman screenings, including breast exams and family planning services
- Chronic disease management for illnesses like diabetes, asthma, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure
- On-site lab services
- Case management services
- Financial counseling and Medicaid enrollment assistance
- Language interpretation
- Providers that on call 24-hours
- Referrals to area specialists
Please be aware that we DO NOT prescribe narcotic medications for chronic pain. When necessary, we will assist you in making an appointment with Pain Management.