Family Practice means just that. Family members of all ages receive care at Family Healthcare of Hagerstown—moms and dads, babies, children, teens and single adults, grandparents, and everyone in between.
Our physicians and medical staff provide what you need:
- Preventative care including annual physical exams for children and adults, vaccines and screenings
- Sick care and treatment including same-day appointments
- Gynecological visits and well women screenings for female patients, including breast exams and family planning services
- Chronic disease management including diabetes, asthma, high cholesterol and high blood pressure
- On-site lab for blood and urine samples
- Case management
- Financial counseling and Medicaid enrollment assistance
- Language interpretation
- Providers on call 24-hours
- Referrals to area specialists
Please be aware that we DO NOT prescribe narcotic medications for chronic pain. When necessary, we will assist you in making an appointment with Pain Management.